News about the Voting and the Challenge
German Blues Challenge
The online voting for German Blues Challenge is closed and 10.697 votes were given.
If the corona crisis (and German government) allows, we´ll operate the German Blues Challenge as part of a 3-day-open-air-festival (11.-13. September) on Saturday, 12. September 2020, in Eutin on our market square.
The following 5 acts will get invited to perform ahead of an international jury on Saturday:
- Alexander & Maximilian Blume
- Bad Temper Joe
- Michael Oertel Band
- Muddy What?
- Steve Baker & the Live Wires.
The other days we´ll have an excellent line up with (among others):
- Archie Lee Hooker & Coast to Coast Blues Band (USA)
- Kalle Reuter Band (D)
- Mitch Kashmar Band (USA/D)
- & the winner of the German Blues Challenge.